* Clone or [download](https://git.starbeamrainbowlabs.com/sbrl/SpritePacker/archive/master.zip) this repo, and build the included solution.
* Windows GUI: Open the solution in Visual Studio and hit build (CTRL + SHIFT + B).
* Windows Command Line: Run `msbuild` from the root of this repo (I assume).
* Linux GUI: Open the solution in MonoDevelop and hit build (F8)
* Linux Command Line: Run `xbuild` from the root of this repo.
* Run `./SpritePacker.exe --help` to learn how to use it.
* Run `SpritePacker.exe --help` (`./SpritePacker.exe --help` on Linux) to learn how to use it.
This tool is licensed under the Mozilla Public License version 2.0. You can view the full license text in the `LICENSE` file in this repo. Alternatively, [tl;dr legal](https://tldrlegal.com/) has a [summary](https://tldrlegal.com/license/mozilla-public-license-2.0-(mpl-2)) of this license.