- [Markov Chains Part 3: Weighted Chains](https://starbeamrainbowlabs.com/blog/article.php?article=posts/285-Markov-Chains-Part-3-Weighted.html)
- [Markov Chains Part 4: Test Data](https://starbeamrainbowlabs.com/blog/article.php?article=posts/323-MarkovGrams-Part-4-Test-Data.html)
Building this project should be easy - I can provide prebuilt binaries upon request though if asked (see [my website](https://starbeamrainbowlabs.com/) for contact information).
@ -40,10 +43,17 @@ Filename | Contents | Comments
`No-Mans-Sky-Items.txt` | List of items in [No Man's Sky](https://www.nomanssky.com/) | Yep, you guessed it. Don't own this. Bash available in `wordlists/download.sh` - I had a bit of trouble with this one, and had to use an awkward hack or two.
`Starbound.txt` | List of blocks and items in [Starbound](https://playstarbound.com/) | From the [Official Wiki](https://starbounder.org/) - I don't own it, I just wrote the scraper :P
The following pages & websites looks like they show promise, but I haven't imported them yet.
- [List of fictional newspapers](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_newspapers)
- The code was written by [Starbeamrainbowlabs](https://starbeamrainbowlabs.com/) - that's me too!
- I found the [Markov Chain Text Generation](http://nullprogram.com/blog/2012/09/05/) post by [Chris Wellons](http://nullprogram.com/) rather useful when writing this.
- Wordlists - See the table above
This repository (except where stated above - the wordlists except the science words) is licensed under the _Mozilla Public License 2.0_ (_MPL-2.0_). A copy of the license text can be found in the [LICENSE file](https://git.starbeamrainbowlabs.com/sbrl/MarkovGrams/src/branch/master/LICENSE) in this repository, and tldr-legal have [a summary](https://tldrlegal.com/license/mozilla-public-license-2.0-(mpl-2)) if you can't speak legalese :-)