My LoRaWAN Signal Mapping MSc summer project. This is a copy of the actual repository with personal information removed.
Looks like LMIC is still an issue though :-/
|Initial Report Spec.pdf|
|Signal Mapping Architecture.drawio|
My Msc Summer Project
- RFM95 w/ breakout (alternatively this)
- GPS (or this)
- microSD breakout
- DC in + USB-a power regulator (or maybe this)
- microSD Card - any card that's 1GiB+ will do.
- Arduino Uno
- Jumper cables (e.g. a, b, and c)
- Battery - Size currently unknown - I'll need to run some tests to see how much power it uses to figure out the right battery size.
- Project box - if we can't 3D print one
- TPL-5111 - also available from Pimoroni
bash ./build setup from the command line at the root of this repository.
settings.custom.cppand fill in the fields there
settings.hto make sure it matches your setup
iot/libraries/arduino-lmic/src/lmic/config.h, and add the following to the bottom:
#define DISABLE_PING #define DISABLE_BEACONS
- Copy the folders in
iot/librariesto your Arduino IDE libraries folder
- Entropy extraction from the watchdog timer vs the internal clock: https://github.com/taoyuan/Entropy