My LoRaWAN Signal Mapping MSc summer project. This is a copy of the actual repository with personal information removed.
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||4 years ago|
|iot||4 years ago|
|lantern-build-engine@617fcdb5b9||4 years ago|
|server||4 years ago|
|.gitignore||4 years ago|
|.gitmodules||4 years ago|
|.tern-project||4 years ago|
|Initial Report Spec.pdf||4 years ago|
|LICENSE||4 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
|Signal Mapping Architecture.drawio||4 years ago|
|build||4 years ago|
|compile_flags.txt||4 years ago|
|settings.toml||4 years ago|
My Msc Summer Project
- RFM95 w/ breakout (alternatively this)
- GPS (or this)
- microSD breakout
- DC in + USB-a power regulator (or maybe this)
- microSD Card - any card that's 1GiB+ will do.
- Arduino Uno
- Jumper cables (e.g. a, b, and c)
- Battery - Size currently unknown - I'll need to run some tests to see how much power it uses to figure out the right battery size.
- Project box - if we can't 3D print one
- TPL-5111 - also available from Pimoroni
- Entropy extraction from the watchdog timer vs the internal clock: https://github.com/taoyuan/Entropy