This file contains invisible Unicode characters that may be processed differently from what appears below. If your use case is intentional and legitimate, you can safely ignore this warning. Use the Escape button to reveal hidden characters.
The data displayed has been produced by low-cost devices developed by [Connected Humber](https://www.connectedhumber.org/) members as part of a community driven effort to build a network of smart sensors in the Humber Region.
This is the changelog for the air quality web interface and its associated HTTP API.
-`[API]` refers to changes to the [HTTP API](https://aq.connectedhumber.org/__nightdocs/05-API-Docs.html).
-`[Code]` refers to internal changes to the code that have no direct impact on the web interface or the HTTP API, but are significant enough to warrant note.
-`[Docs]` refers to changes to the [documentation](https://aq.connectedhumber.org/__nightdocs/00-Welcome.html).
- Round dates before making API requests to improve caching potential
- [@Mr-Pepp](https://github.com/Mr-Pepp): Improve initial on-boarding tour
- Added `last_seen` to `list-devices-near` (#36)
- Update lots of dependencies
- Add new export as image button menu to the top-left
- Change the display name from "Air Quality Map" to "Sensor Map"
- Added loading animation while the map is loading
- Added device sensor information to the device info tab in the popup
- Add favicon logo, thanks to [@BNNorman](https://github.com/BNNorman)
- Moved the close button in the changelog dialog from the bottom to the top of the content
- [API] Improve accuracy of `distance_calc` for the `list-devices-near` action by using _Haversine's Formula_.
- Display how long ago a device was last seen in it's pop-up box
- [API] HTTP API users can now use the new `last_seen` property to the `list-devices` and `device-info` actions.
- [API] Added new `sensors` array to `device-info` output, which lists the sensors that a device has
## v0.11.1 - 22nd June 2019
- Drastically improve the performance of the backend SQL queries that power the heatmap and device graphs by over 35x in some cases!
- For users of the HTTP API, said queries are `fetch-data` and `device-data`.
## v0.11 - 21st June 2019
- [API] Add new [`list-devices-near`](https://aq.connectedhumber.org/__nightdocs/05-API-Docs.html#list-devices-near) action.
- [API] Clarified that clients MUST ignore properties returned by the API that they do not understand.
- [API] Clarified that clients SHOULD respect the `cache-control` HTTP header returned by many API actions
- [Docs] Improved documentation about where to get the initial database schema from.
## v0.10.4 - 20th June 2019
- [Code] Update dependencies behind web interface
- [API] Optimise `fetch-data` (the action behind the voronoi diagram heatmap) a bit - it's roughly 100ms faster now
- More speed will be coming soon with the addition of database indexes
- [API] Add performance counter system, which returns query timing information via the `x-time-taken` HTTP header in the response to most queries
## v0.10.3 - 13th June 2019
- [API] Added new [`device-data-recent`](https://aq.connectedhumber.org/__nightdocs/05-API-Docs.html#device-data-recent) action.
- [Code] Improve documentation of underlying code.
## v0.10.2 - 13th June 2019
- [API Docs] Add links to action sections
- [API] Bugfix: Fix default index action so it actually displays the api welcome message
## v0.10.1 - 10th June 2019
- Remove heatmap blob radius UI setting
- Add welcome tour, which shows the first time the page is loaded
## v0.10 - 10th June 2019
- Change heatmap into a voronoi diagram ([#30](https://github.com/ConnectedHumber/Air-Quality-Web/issues/30))
## v0.9.2 - 3rd June 2019
- [API] Updated the [API documentation](https://aq.connectedhumber.org/__nightdocs/05-API-Docs.html) with a quick reference of the available actions at the top.
## v0.9.1 - 16th May 2019
- [API] Changed the default action. It now displays a helpful message by default instead of routing directly to `fetch-data`.
## v0.9 - 9th May 2019
- Add heatmap gauge at the right-hand-side
- Display the changelog the first time a user loads the page after an update
## v0.8 - 23rd April 2019
- Update heatmap colours to match the [official DEFRA standards](https://uk-air.defra.gov.uk/air-pollution/daqi?view=more-info&pollutant=pm25#pollutant)
- Bugfix: Allow different reading types to be selected once more in the bottom-left
- Bugfix: Immediately update heatmap when changing the blob radius
## v0.7.1 - 16th April 2019
- [API] `list-reading-types` no longer returns an error if a device hasn't submitted any readings yet
- [API] Remove device locations from `fetch-data` action to boost performance
## v0.7 - 14th April 2019
- Added experimental heatmap time slider!
## v0.6 - 13th April 2019
- [Build] Continuous Deployment is now active! More time for development, less time manually updating the server.
- The way the server is configured has completely changed, so please [report any issues](https://github.com/ConnectedHumber/Air-Quality-Web/issues/new) you encounter
## v0.5.6 - 6th April 2019
- Add new [Raspberry Pi Installation Instructions](https://aq.connectedhumber.org/__nightdocs/50-Raspberry-Pi-Installation-Instructions.html) from @BNNorman
## v0.5.5 - 5th April 2019
- [Build] Use local version of composer
- [Build] Check for `pdo_mysql` PHP module
## v0.5.4 - 14th March 2019
- [API] Added device altitude information to `list-devices` and `device-info` actions
- [API] Added device type id property to `list-devices` action