The web interface and JSON API for the ConnectedHumber Air Quality Monitoring Project.
This project contains the web interface for the ConnectedHumber sensor system. Despite being called Air Quality Web, it is designed to display any kind of sensor data - not just air quality sensor readings.
It is composed of 2 parts:
- A PHP-based JSON API server (entry point: api.php) that's backed by a MariaDB server
The client-side browser application is powered by Leaflet.
Note that this project is not responsible for entering data into the database. This project's purpose is simply to display the data.
Documentation has moved! You can view it here:
- The default branch
- Should always be stable
- The development branch
- May not always be stable.
- Readings are taken every 6 minutes as standard.
The issue tracker is the place where all the tasks relating to the project are kept.
Please remember: All pull requests should be made against the
dev branch, not master! The
master branch is the stable version that automatically gets pushed to production.
- Map: Leaflet.js showing OpenStreetMaps using various plugins
- Colour manipulation by chroma.js
- Device graphs by chart.js
- Loading Animation
- Some icons from Open Iconic
This project is licensed under the Mozilla Public License 2.0. The full text of this license can be found in the LICENSE file of this repository, along with a helpful summary of what you can and can't do provided by GitHub.