*** Backup Mirror *** The web interface and JSON api for the ConnectedHumber Air Quality Monitoring Project. https://github.com/ConnectedHumber/Air-Quality-Web
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
v0.7.1 - 16th April 2019
list-reading-typesno longer returns an error if a device hasn't submitted any readings yet
- [API] Remove device locations from
fetch-dataaction to boost performance
v0.7 - 14th April 2019
- Added experimental heatmap time slider!
v0.6 - 13th April 2019
- [Build] Continuous Deployment is now active! More time for development, less time manually updating the server.
- The way the server is configured has completely changed, so please report any issues you encounter
v0.5.6 - 6th April 2019
v0.5.5 - 5th April 2019
- [Build] Use local version of composer
- [Build] Check for
v0.5.4 - 14th March 2019
- [API] Added device altitude information to
- [API] Added device type id property to
v0.5.3 - 7th March 2019
- Tweak x axis labels
- Build script: Improve first-time setup experience
v0.5.2 - 1st March 2019
- [API] Added
v0.5.1 - 26th February 2019
- Fixed issue with non-linear sensor reading reports (#15)
v0.5 - 24th February 2019
- Add advanced date/time picker interface to the device graph.
v0.4 - 24th February 2019
- [API] Added new
formatGET parameter to the following actions:
v0.3.3 - 20th February 2019
- Updated to use new database structure
v0.3.2 - 10th February 2019
- Bugfix: Default to something sensible when opening the device graph in certain cases
- Add new quick time buttons below device graph to change displayed time window
v0.3.1 - 7th February 2019
- Hidden measurement types in the device graph if a device hasn't reported any readings of that type
device-idparameter to the
## v0.3.0 - 1st February 2019
- Installed a library to fix bugs in the device marker tabbing system
- Add rudimentary mobile device support. Note that this is not a priority until the design of the interface for desktop has been worked out.
- Add "report bug" button
v0.2.0 - 26th January 2019
The first entry!
- Add this changelog to let people know what's new :D