||3 years ago|
|Actions||4 years ago|
|theme||4 years ago|
|utilities||4 years ago|
|.gitignore||4 years ago|
|AbstractAction.php||4 years ago|
|LICENSE||4 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
|composer.json||4 years ago|
|composer.lock||4 years ago|
|credits.toml||4 years ago|
|default_settings.toml||4 years ago|
|index.php||4 years ago|
A simple PHP + XML + XSLT + CSS3 powered error reporting and collation system.
- Clone this repository
- Setup Nginx and PHP-FPM to serve from the root of this repository
- Make sure that:
data/directory, when it's created upon the submission of the first error report, is writeable
settings.tomlisn't accessible form the web
- A password is on the
data/subdirectory, if desired
- PUT requests are suitably rate limited.
settings.toml, basing it's contents on
TODO: Fill in this section.
Contributions are welcome! Simply send a patch file to me, or a PR if I get around ot moving this to GitHub. The license of contributions muse be compatible with the license of this repository, of course.
- Figure out a clever solution to stop (theoretical) spam
- Do some more thought experiments to identify any (more) potential vulnerabilities / problems
- Figure out a way to allow collected stack traces to be deleted
- Perhaps write a stack trace parser to figure out which file an error has occurred in
- Add more to this list as I use it for real
Sandpiper is licensed under the Mozilla Public License 2.0. The full text can be found in the LICENSE file in the root of this repository.